We cannot take responsibility for any, data, audio or Video/DVD footage defects caused by from any upload or CD or DVD master. Please, check this carefully before sending. If you are sending any data, audio or Video/DVD footage by an upload once this is on a master disc it will be posted to you so this can be checked (This can take longer) You will then need to post that disc back and by doing so you have agreed to the disc being fine and you are happy with the duplication to go ahead
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We will not pass on any of the following information to any other person or company:
- Name, Address and Phone number
- E-mail address
- Credit/debit card details plus any other payment methods.
- All prices are quoted in £ sterling (GBP).
- Payment can be made by any major credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Cheque payment is also accepted can I be sent to:
- VP Online, 77 Keptie Road, Arbroath, DD11 3EN Cheque to be made out to “VP Online”
- Full payment must be paid before we can process with any jobs.
- If you wish to cancel an order please contract VP Online as soon as possible.
- All prices are correct at the time loading on our website.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- UK & NI Delivery to your door £3.99 (Hermes, Royal Mail…)
- UK & NI collection points £5.99 (pick your order up at a local store in your town/city)
- UK & NI Delivery to your door £19.99 (DHL, UPS, UKmail…)
- Euro Zone – £19.99
- Rest of World – £49.99
We do not do credit or business accounts. Payment needs to be made in full before any work is carried out
We are proud to sell the best in design, quality and value for money. Unfortunately, because even the best products can sometimes let you down, we offer a standard 28-day guarantee* (unless otherwise stated) on all products. If your product should fail within this period, please see our ‘Faulty Goods’ section below.
Delivery Policy & Time Limitations
Please note that we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods that are beyond our control. Most delivery services will be done with UKmail, myHermes and Royal Mail. (But we might use another courier at short notice)
Once your order is ready for delivery within the time allocated when placing your order will then be sent out with one of the below delivery companies:
- Royal Mail: 2nd class royal mail sign for will be used for small goods and should be with you in the next 1-2 working days. (this service is not a tracking service)
- Myhermes: This service is a 3-5 day working day but we will give you notice if we use myherems as an option. Myhermes will mainly be used for no urgent UK deliveries and North Ireland. Highland etc…
Most delivery services will be done with UKmail, UPS, DHL, myHermes and Royal Mail. (But we might use another courier at short notice)
- UK & NI Collection Delivery: Once your order is finished it will be sent to a local collection point in your Town or City. The courier will send a text or e-mail once this is ready for collection. If you don’t have a collection point in your town or city this parcel then a delivery will be made to your door at no extra cost.
- UK & NI Delivery to your home or work: This service will cover all of the UK and Northern Ireland and will be sent out by a courier direct to your home or work.
It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. It will be your responsibility to inform us immediately or within 24 hours of delivery of any shortages and you must make this on carrier’s consignment note. You can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 01241 874749
- Bespoke goods are any goods specifically personalized and/or tailored to your specifications.
- Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled or changed (once work has started on them).
- Bespoke goods which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of bespoke goods returned in error.
- We cannot take responsibility for customer generated mistakes, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before proceeding to payment.)
- Faulty goods will be rectified free of charge. Any problems with any part of a bespoke order must be reported to us within 28 days of receipt. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org will contact you in regards to the fault and how to return the goods.
- We cannot take any responsibility for customer error with artwork please ensure artwork has all the template texts and guidelines removed and the files are at 300 DPI in CMYK before uploading.
Damaged Goods or Lost
If your goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery note and it will be your responsibility to contact us immediately or within 7 days of delivery. If a claim is needed our team will investigate the damaged goods along with the courier service and we aim to have your matter complete within eight weeks of the date of submission of your claim.
If you find that your order has not been delivered on the date provided please contact our team who will look into this issue and take action if required.
If you receive the incorrect goods it is your responsibility to notify us immediately or within 72 hours of delivery.
Within 28 days of receipt: If your purchase develops a fault within 28 days of receipt, we will generally exchange or refund the item provided it is in “as – new” condition. We will arrange to collect the item from you or arrange for you to post this and will then do an inspection on these goods, but this does not include faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse for which there can be no refund or exchange.
once we have inspected the good and are happy they are faulty we will refund you on postage if you have returned this on your own account under reasonable costs
You can contact us via – e-mail email@example.com) or by calling 01241 874749
If you find you’re just not happy with our service or goods we do apologise and if you could please get in touch and we will try and help resolve your issue.
If you feel that nothing can be resolved we will look into your matter and will arrange for a refund or credit note that may be required with your matter.
We cannot refund or cancel orders that have already been started please ensure when e-mailing artwork that you are 100% happy with what you have sent and followed all artwork spec
This should take 7 working days for an investigation for you claim to be sorted.
Website images and feedback.
We may like to use artwork images. Logos, business names or feedback from yourself and if so will contact you about this in writing first this is an open offer and you can also reject this.
Your artwork and master disc footage
If you do a repeated order rather than sending artwork back again or your master disc we will keep these in our office and also on file for artwork so if you would like to do a repeated order this can save time.
You can also request for these back at any time in written or by e-mail.
Duplications and/or printing turnaround
The turnaround time you have been given for Duplication and/or printing may vary but we will try and make sure orders only take 3-9 working days. (unless other wise stated when placing your order).
If you required an order for a deadline please get in touch and we will be able to say if we can do this deadline date for you.
This information will not be disclosed to any other third party or used for marketing without the previous consent in writing of the customer. If the customer does not wish to have the following information kept by VP Online limited (Name, address, phone number, email address and/or eBay users name) they should inform either by writing to VP Online Limited, 77 Keptie Road, Arbroath, DD11 3EN by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01241874749 requesting that data is removed from the database.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
VP Online – VAT Registered
VP Online is now VAT registered and all prices include 20% VAT. Our VAT Registration Number is GB253519895
If you have enjoyed our services we would like to hear from you get in touch via e-mail at email@example.com or Call.