Video to DVD
Professional conversion of Beta Mac, VHS, VHSC, Hi8, Digital8 or miniDV to DVD
The process includes:
- Capturing the video footage.
- The video tape is connected to an analogue to digital converter which ‘cleans’ the footage before converting it into a format readable by the computer.
- Editing (if requested).
- Your footage can be edited allowing you to remove unwanted footage, rearrange the footage, add titles, music and many other functions.
- Menu and Chapter points.
- Unlike many other firms, your DVD from VP Online will be complete with a full menu system. With your chapter points placed at 15min intervals. (aprox)
- Burning DVD. (Optional Extra)
- Your DVD will be produced and burned onto top quality disks and presented in a DVD case featuring a glossy printed cover. The cover will be high quality paper and print, featuring a picture of your choice. The DVD disc is also printed. Not a sticky label but an actual printed DVD. (other choices are available)
- Returned to you by post.
- Your original Beta Mac, VHS, VHSC, Hi8, Digital8 or miniDV video tapes, etc… along with your new DVD will be returned.
- £5.00 For 60mins of tape to DVD with text on disc only (exl P&P)
35mm Photo film Slide transfer
WE will scan your 35mm slide at 1800 dpi then put on to a CD/DVD as a photo image for you to print out, e-mail etc…
This is an easy way for you to see your slide again as a digital format for printing up to A4 size and uploading to websites or sending as an e-mail.
Your images will be scanned for JPEG format. This is just a basic service:
- We will remove any dust
- Digital brighten and sharpen your image
- Colour Correction
- Grain Noise Reduction
- Contrast and Exposure
- £0.25 per photo slide (exl P&P)