Last updated on the 7th December 2017 ...
We cannot take responsibility for any, data, audio or Video/DVD footage defects caused by from any upload or CD or DVD master. Please, check this carefully before sending. If you are sending any data, audio or Video/DVD footage by an upload once this is on a master disc it will be posted to you so this can be checked (This can take longer) You will then need to post that disc back and by doing so you have agreed to the disc being fine and you are happy with the duplication to go ahead
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We will not pass on any of the following information to any other person or company:
- Name, Address and Phone number
- E-mail address
- Credit/debit card details plus any other payment methods.
- All prices are quoted in £ sterling (GBP).
- Payment can be made by any major credit/debit card or paypal.
- Cheque payment is also accepted can I be sent to:
- VP Online, 77 Keptie Road, Arbroath, DD11 3EN Cheque to be made out to “VP Online”
- Full payment must be paid before we can processed with any jobs.
- If you wish to cancel an order please contract VP Online as soon as possible.
- All prices are correct at time loading on our website.
- We reserve the right to change prices with out prior notice.
- UK & NI collection points £3.00 (pick your order up at a local store in your town/city)
- UK & NI Delivery to your door Free £0.00 (Hermes, Royal Mail…)
- UK & NI Delivery to your door £10.00 (DHL, UPS, UKmail…)
- Euro Zone - £15.00
- Rest of World - Call for Pricing
You may apply if your are a business for a credit account. You can get in touch with VP Online by calling or e-mail VP Online please note you will be required to make payment on your first order.
If we refuse a business account credit we will give you notice by written letter. Please note way may do a credit checks on your business only
If an account is over due a surcharge of 10% may be incurred if payment is not made by the date stated. Business account will be give from 7-30 day payment term that we will give you notice once your account is open.
We are proud to sell the best in design, quality and value for money. Unfortunately, because even the best products can sometimes let you down, we offer a standard 28 day guarantee* (unless otherwise stated) on all products. If your product should fail within this period, please see our ‘Faulty Goods’ section below.
Delivery Policy & Time Limitations
Please note that we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by and delay in delivering goods that are beyond our control. Most delivery services will be done with UKmail, myHermes and Royal Mail. (But we might use another courier at short notice)
Once your order is ready for delivery within the time allocated when placing your order will then be sent out with one of the below delivery companies:
- Royal Mail: 2nd class royal mail sign for will be used for small goods and should be with you in the next 1-2 working days. (this service is not a tracking service)
- Myhermes: This service is a 3-5 day working day but we will give you notice if we use myherems as an option. Myhermes will mainly be used for no urgent UK deliveries and North Ireland. Highland etc…
Most delivery services will be done with UKmail, UPS, DHL, myHermes and Royal Mail. (But we might use another courier at short notice)
- UK & NI Collection Delivery: Once your order is finished it will be sent to a local collection point in your Town or City. The courier will send a text or e-mail once this is ready for collection. If you don’t have a collection point in your town or city this parcel then a delivery will be made to your door at no extra cost.
- UK & NI FREE Delivery to your home or work: This service will cover all of the UK and Northern Ireland and will be sent out by a courier direct to your home or work.
- VPONLINE, 77 Keptie Road, Arbroath, Angus, Scotland, DD11 3EN
CALL: 01241 874749
- Bespoke goods are any goods specifically personalized and/or tailored to your specifications.
- Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled or changed (once work has started on them).
- Bespoke goods which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of bespoke goods returned in error.
- We cannot take responsibility for customer generated mistakes, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before proceeding to payment.)
Damaged Goods or Lost
If your goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery note and it will be your responsibility to contact us immediately or within 7 days of delivery. If a claim is need our team will investigate the damage goods along with the courier service and we aim to have your matter complete within eight weeks of the date of submission of your claim.
If you find that your order has not been delivered on the date provided please contact our team who will look in to this issue and take action if required.
If you receive the incorrect goods it is your responsibility to notify us immediately or within 72 hours of delivery.
Within 28 days of receipt: If your purchase develops a fault with in 28 days of receipt, we will generally exchange or refund the item provided it is in “as – new” condition. We will arrange to collect the item from you or arrange for you to post this and will then do an inspection on these goods, but this does not include faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse for which there can be no refund or exchange.
once we have inspected the good and are happy they are faulty we will refund you on postage if you have returned this on your own account under reasonable costs
If you find your just not happy with our service or goods we do apologies and if you could please get in touch and we will try and help resolve your issue.
If you feel that nothing can be resolved we will look in to your matter and will arrange for a refund or cried note that may be required with your matter.
This should take 7 working days for an investigation for you claim to be sorted.
Website images and feedback.
We may like to use artwork images. Logos, business names or feedback from yourself and if so will contact you about this in written first this is an open offer and you can also reject this.
Your artwork and master disc footage
If you do a repeated order rather than sending artwork back again or your master disc we will keep these in our office and also on file for artwork so if you would like to do a repeated order this can save time.
You can also request for these back at any time in written or by e-mail.
Duplications and/or printing turnaround
The turnaround time you have been given for Duplication and/or printing may vary but we will try and make sure orders only take 3-9 working days. (unless other wise stated when placing your order).
If you required an order for a deadline please get in touch and we will be able to say if we can do this deadline date for you.
VP Online - VAT Registered
VP Online is now VAT registered and all prices include 20% VAT. Our VAT Registration Number is GB253519895