Personalised Disc Prints
Weddings, Anniversaries, Parties and more. Thought about having a personalised picture or photograph on your DVD or CD discs then we have the answer! We can print your special occasion on to a blank disc with your very own personalised message and photo image. So if you are looking to surprise someone with a DVD why not also have a photo of them on the front directly printed with Inkjet or Thermal print. Maybe you're a wedding photographer or specialize in wedding photography and would like to have your own personalised company disc with your business name, company logo or even a photo image. We can print this directly onto a disc and keep the data blank enabling photos or other data to be added later. Request a free sample.
What's the different print type?
Inkjet CD & DVD Printing
Inkjet printing for CDs is similar to inkjet printing on paper with your desktop printer. Only discs with an inkjet optimised print surface can be used for this process.
- Best suited for partial and full colour reproduction of images including photos
- Quick and cost effective for short runs
- Can be difficult to colour match, especially pantones
- Can become expensive for longer production runs
- Not ideal for full coverage of solid colours.
- Not ideal if the disc is to be frequently handled as smudging can occur if the inkjet printed disc comes into contact with liquids.
Thermal Re-Transfer CD & DVD Printing
The thermal re-transfer printer uses heat pressure to transfer your image to a transfer ribbon that coats the disc reproducing colours, text and graphic images at an amazing 173 lines per inch (lpi). Only discs with a special re-transfer coating on the print surface can be used in this process.
- Best suited for full colour photographic high-gloss designs.
- Ideal for high quality short run professional finish.
- Print is scratch proof and waterproof, therefore ideal for retail applications.
Print quality is of a higher standard than traditional on-body screen-printing.